We have found special events build relationships, develop community, and increase support because they expand the circles of individuals who come to know the school’s mission. These events have proven to be effective friend- and fund- raising opportunities for the Academy:
BA’s Annual Country Club Golf Outing
Thursday, September 27, 2018
Maplewood Country Club in Maplewood, NJ
Our Special Honoree this year is Kevin Cummings , who is Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer of Investors Bank. Mr. Cummings is a champion of catholic education and a generous supporter of the Academy and its mission to support college-bound young women. The day begins with registration and brunch at 10:30 am, then 18 holes of golf, with a shotgun start at noon. The day wraps up with cocktails, the awards dinner and auction starting at 5:00 pm.
Prizes so far include:
- Stay and Play package from Kalahari Resorts in the Poconos
- A year’s supply of gourmet Volcafe Coffee
- Day of activities for the family at Alstede Farms, Chester
- Passes for Garden State Discovery Museum in Cherry Hill
- Foursomes at Forsgate, Shackamaxon and Maplewood Country Clubs
- Certificate toward cooking class at Kings Supermarket
- Numerous food establishment gift certificates and vouchers to productions at area theaters such as Paper Mill Playhouse and Shakespeare Theatre of NJ.
Raffle Tickets are now available for the 50/50 drawing to be held at the Golf Outing Awards Dinner. Tickets cost $10, and there is only one prizewinner. If all 1,000 tickets are sold, the potential prize giveaway amount is $5,000! To purchase tickets, please call 908-352- 0670 x 106.